Main Content Main Naigation
Need Emergency help? Click here
I am a:

How do I contact a Health and Wellbeing officer?

To access our service, get in touch with the Health and Wellbeing Officer at school. If you're unsure who they are, ask at the school reception, or the pastoral team, or teachers.

Alternatively, a young person can refer themselves via the referral form in the links below.

A professional or adult can refer into the service using the links below, but they must have the young person's permission first.

Teen Health 11 - 19 logo

For those not in secondary school, use the forms above to seek help from us. 

Our service operates during normal office hours, 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.  We provide support all year round and this includes during school holidays, except for Christmas and the Bank Holidays.   

By using the "Where do you study?" button at the top of this page, you can view the information about your Health and Wellbeing Officer. 

Close icon
Close icon
Close icon